[eclipselink-users] How to disable auto-commit in EclipseLink

Hi,

I just saw that EclipseLink tries to enable the autocommit functionality on the Connection object in some cases.
How can I disable that?
Because I am sharing the Connection which is used by EclipseLink with some other transaction controller an auto-commit simply break the transaction concept.

If there's no such functionality - is it safe to intercept EclipseLink's setAutoCommit(true) invocation by my Connection wrapper?

Thank you and best regards,
Patric

Back to the top