Re: [eclipselink-users] DBWS output format

Hello
I readed again instruction on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/DBWS/CustomSQLDesignTimeSchema
and I see that there have been changes, but still it doesnt work
I have testSQL.xml( http://old.nabble.com/file/p30006695/testSQL.xml
testSQL.xml ) which generates error

        at
org.eclipse.persistence.oxm.record.UnmarshalRecord.startCDATA(UnmarshalRecord.java:1035)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.oxm.record.XMLReader$LexicalHandlerWrapper.startCDATA(XMLReader.java:226)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startCDATA(AbstractSAXParser.java:625)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:484)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:807)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:737)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:107)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1205)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:522)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.oxm.record.XMLReader.parse(XMLReader.java:147)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.oxm.record.SAXUnmarshaller.unmarshal(SAXUnmarshaller.java:650)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.oxm.record.SAXUnmarshaller.unmarshal(SAXUnmarshaller.java:264)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.oxm.record.SAXUnmarshaller.unmarshal(SAXUnmarshaller.java:251)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.oxm.record.SAXUnmarshaller.unmarshal(SAXUnmarshaller.java:215)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.oxm.XMLUnmarshaller.unmarshal(XMLUnmarshaller.java:306)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.tools.dbws.DBWSBuilder.start(DBWSBuilder.java:297)
        at
org.eclipse.persistence.tools.dbws.DBWSBuilder.main(DBWSBuilder.java:263)

Can you help me? Am I using correct version (my is
eclipselink-2.1.2.v20100928-r8243)?