Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink, merge and remove

Hello,

There was a thread on this issue here: http://old.nabble.com/Problem-with-Master-Detail-Relationship-td27177229.html

Allowing updates the opportunity to clean up unmapped relationship references before deleting objects is the default. It is better though if you do not modify objects you plan to delete if not necessary, but the default can be changed through native api.

Best Regards,
Chris