Re: [eclipselink-users] duplicate assignments to same column in update

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply.  I am trying to get the code trimmed down to a
simple test case, and remove proprietary stuff so that I can release
the code publicly.  AFAIK, there's nothing particularly interesting /
different between failing and succeeding runs with
logging.level=FINEST; except that I get an error message about the
duplicate updates to the CHARGED_VALUE column.

Thanks,
Joseph

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Can you please post the code you are using to do the update and the logging
> generated with that code with persistence unit property:
> eclipselink.logging.level=FINEST.

Back to the top