Re: [eclipselink-users] Long shot: EclipseLink 2.1.1, inheritance, primary keys

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Laird Nelson <ljnelson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a situation that is almost certainly pilot error, but involves EclipseLink at deployment time.

It was indeed pilot error.  In a vain attempt to relate this back to EclipseLink, I will say that it was because the .jar files that I listed in my persistence.xml were the old versions, which were of course no longer in the .ear file.  When I actually DID PUT one of them back into the ear file, of course EclipseLink found it, and everything was fine.

I didn't see anything in the Glassfish server.log file from EclipseLink warning about missing jars.  That might have been because I didn't have logging dialed way up.

Sorry for the noise and for wasting your time.

Best,
Laird

Back to the top