Re: [eclipselink-users] Can someone answer me a simple question?

Stefan,
    You can start with the following wiki pages.
    If more details are required we can add enhancements to the wiki where applicable.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/DatabaseQuery
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/UserGuide/Queries_%28ELUG%29

    Also p.315 Chapter 11 : SQL Queries of "Pro JPA 2" is very good.
http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781430219569

    thank you
    /michael

Stefan Robb wrote:
Can someone tell me how to fetch the data from a query and display it using namednativequery with a resultsetmapping and also how can i insert, delete and update the data? I tried several things but it didn't work, it would be helpful if someone could give me and example for each situation.

Thank You!