Re: [eclipselink-users] Logging each actual *real* SQL query

Torbjorn,

The SQL you are seeing in the log and what the QuerySQLTracker captures is exactly what is passed into the JDBC prepares statements. If you would like the values in-lined in the SQL so you can execute it elsewhere then you will need to turn off parameter binding.

Doug