Re: [eclipselink-users] sql at session login

If you are using a Glassfish connection pool, you will need to check with
Glassfish to do this.

EclipseLink does have a SessionEventListener that gives events when
connections are created or accessed from the pool.  These will work, but
will occur every time the connection is acquired from the pool, not just
when it is created (unless you use EclipseLink's connection pooling).

In general it would be more efficient to set the settings as defaults on the
database if possible.

martin.berner@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello,
> I m using eclipselink with oracle database. We have some session
> parameters we need to set on every login. The parameters don't depend on a
> specified database user, so I don't be able to do it as a login-trigger.
> Is it possible to fire some SQL to every session I get from the pool? Ore
> even better to do some SQL on any newly created connection by the pool
> itself?
> Pooling is done by Glassfish now.
>
> Thanks for any kind of help and Best regards
> Berner Martin

-----
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/
TopLink