Re: [eclipselink-users] HistoryPolicy question

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'm trying to configure both. I check the svn and I didn't found any
reference to history table creation, so assume that is not available :)

I use the HistoryFacade example to learn how to define the policy.
Now, the HistoryFacade class defines the method
generateHistoricalTableDefinitions(TableCreator creator,
org.eclipse.persistence.sessions.Session session) but I don't have the
TableCreator inside a SessionCustomizer (all the examples defines the
TableCreator in a java fashion). Using DefaultTableGenerator inside the
SessionCustomizer causes a NPE, so I created the schema with scripts.