Re: [eclipselink-users] Data from multiple table

Hi,
Thanks for the input.
I am getting this exception after modifying the query:

Caused by: Exception [EclipseLink-8024] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 1.0.2 (B
uild 20081024)): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.JPQLException
Exception Description: Syntax error parsing the query [SELECT new net.msl.usicaf
.jpa.entities.transformed.Temp(mc.companyName) FROM  Certificate c JOIN User u J
OIN MasterCompany mc WHERE c.userKeyField=u.userkeyfield AND u.masterCompanyID=m
c.masterCompanyID AND u.certCommonName like '1%' AND c.certState='APPLY' AND u.m
asterCompanyID IN (0,3,6,9,12,7,18,10,1,4,2,13,5,16,11,14,17,8)], line 1, column
 102: syntax error at [u].
Internal Exception: MismatchedTokenException(66!=71)
        at org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.JPQLException.syntaxErrorAt(JPQLEx
ception.java:355)

The query is in BLUE.

Can you tell me what should be the problem here?

Tanujit