Re: [eclipselink-users] Having problem in 'AND' with JPQL and EclipseLink

Your first step should be to enable logging and have a look at the SQL that is generated. Use the persistence unit property: eclipselink.logging.level=FINEST. That should allow you to see the SQL in the log. Does the SQL look as you expect? If not, is the SQL reasonable considering the mappings?

-Tom

Tanujit Chowdhury wrote:
Hi,
I am using Eclipselink 1.0.2, and Oracle Weblogic 10.3.2. My database is SQL Server.

I am executing a simple query :
"*select c from Certificate c where c.certPIN = 'bK2xEk2'*" ---------- This is working fine with the JPQL.
But the below query is not returning any data where it should return :
"*select c from Certificate c where c.certPIN = 'bK2xEk2' and c.certState IN ('MLOG')*".-------------- It is returning ZERO result but actually it has results.

Can anyone help in this regard?

--
Tanujit Chowdhury