Re: [eclipselink-users] Having problem in 'AND' with JPQL and EclipseLink

Hello,

Can you turn on logging and then post the SQL that is used for the query?
try adding  <property name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="FINEST"/>
and showing the sql for both queries.  Also try the sql on the database directly to see if you get the expected results.

Best Regards,
Chris