Re: [eclipselink-users] Can't find 'Default Schema' property for eclipselink

Currently it could be configured only through xml.
Please feel free to log an enhancement request: define a new persistence
unit property to define schema.
Note that the new schema property would be applicable to
EntityManagerFactory, not EntityManager.