[eclipselink-users] What are the .SQL files that OC4J keeps writing whenever i do a query?

This is an OC4J Question that someone here might know:
I notice in my logs that when using eclipselink whenever a query happens a _MyModel.sql file is written to in the OC4J persistence directory? Is this an artifact of oc4j managing my persistence context at the same time as spring? I've tried googling this, but I'm not finding anything. I'm concerned this may be causing some performance issues with all the disk access.

./tch

Back to the top