[eclipselink-users] Query to MappedSuperclass fails

My application is a store selling fishes, aquariums etc. I want to get a list
of top 10 items among all the items based on sales count. I use the
following class:

@MappedSuperclass
@NamedQueries({
	@NamedQuery(name="getTopItems",query="SELECT x FROM FishStoreItem x ORDER
BY x.salescnt DESC, x.title DESC")
})
public abstract class FishStoreItem extends DomainSuperClass implements
Serializable {
}

Problem is in the following exception:

Exception [EclipseLink-8034] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.0.0.v20091127-r5931): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.JPQLException
Exception Description: Error compiling the query [getTopItems: SELECT x FROM
FishStoreItem x ORDER BY x.salescnt DESC, x.title DESC]. Unknown entity type
[FishStoreItem].

Same code works fine with Apache OpenJpa 2.0.0, but fails with EclipseLink
ver 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 1.0 (I have not tested it with other versions).