Re: [eclipselink-users] Help with static weaving on OC4J seeing ._toplink_setmyColumn

Thanks for your help Chris.

So I'm trying to use Eclipselink as my provider and have been banging
my head against the wall all day. I can't for the life of me get OC4J
to deploy my app if I specifically tell it that EclipseLink is the
persistence provider.

It will fail with ClassLoader issues, I followed the wiki and set up
the shared lib both ways, once with it's own, then overriding the
oracle.persistence system library.

Here's the error I get when oc4j tries to deploy the PU.

Depoloyment of PersistenceUnit [myModel] failed.

Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ClassLoader
"myapp.web:0.0.1" (from (web-module) in ...path): This loader has been
closed and should not be in use.

./tch