[eclipselink-users] A warning on SQL exception?

Hi,

We are using eclipselink 1.2.0. I have a basic query regarding SQL exception.

I found that if any column doesn’t exist in the table or some primary key already existing in the table, eclipselink shows a warning in the log, however doesn’t throw any exception back to the calling code. However this leads to erroneous execution in our programs. Is this something configurable?

Kindly let me know.

Regards,

Shashi

Back to the top