Re: [eclipselink-users] Refreshing lists

You'll want to turn off shared caching:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/Caching

That should solve your issues with the cached list.

The reason you see the same statement over and over again is that you
a relationship without a @JoinFetch annotation, if you add a
@JoinFetch with an outer join type eclipselink will generate a left
join for you, eliminating the extra fetching.

./tch