RE: [eclipselink-users] Documentation/API: 404s

They should right about now be the 2.0.2 javadocs in that directory.. ;)
-----Original Message-----
From: Laird Nelson [mailto:ljnelson@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 10:54 AM
To: EclipseLink User Discussions
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Documentation/API: 404s

Just my luck.  :-D  Dropped back to the 2.0 javadocs for now; they're good enough.

Best,
Laird

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Peter Krogh <PETER.KROGH@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Laird,

We are in the middle of reducing the amount of space that our javadocs tae.  Since the javadocs don't change very muck between point releases, I am consolidating them into one location per major release.

You are hitting the 2.0.2 javadocs in the middle of this work...