Re: [eclipselink-users] [MOXy] escaping special characters in Strings

Hi Blaise,

We checked the nightly build for June 8 and validated that the double-quotes
character is being escaped.

However, is there a reason that EclipseLink does not escape the single-quote
and the greater-than characters?  These can also cause XML validation
errors, right?  It seems like it would be safest if these characters are
escaped also.  Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Thanks,
Polly