Re: [eclipselink-users] No inserts happen on table

Thank you Dominik for your suggestion but userName is a
@JoinColumn(name="userName", nullable=false) in an unidirectional
relationship. I don't have it in the Address Entity and thought am not
supposed to set it (correct me if am wrong).

--Daoud

Dominik Dorn a écrit :
> Caused by: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
> 2.0.2.v20100323-r6872): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions
> .DatabaseException
> Internal Exception: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: null value
> in column "username" violates not-null constraint
> Error Code: 0
> Call: INSERT INTO ADDRESS (ZIPCODE, TOWN, ADDRESSLINE2, ADDRESSLINE1,
> COUNTRY) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
>        bind => [1001, Tunis, null, some place, Tunisia]
>
> this says it all... the column "username" does not get filled in your
> database table,
> probably because the user is not set in the address entity.

Back to the top