[eclipselink-users] CGLIB Proxy Using Wrapper Policy

Hi All,
  I am trying to create a proxy around a JPA entity using EclipseLink
WrapperPolicy. I am using CGLIB proxy. I am getting the following exception
Exception in thread "main" Local Exception Stack:
Exception [EclipseLink-7009] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
1.2.0.v20091016-r5565):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: Missing descriptor for [class
readwrite.model.EmployeeAddress$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$b60b0c9b].  Verify that
the descriptor has been properly registered with the Session.
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException.missingDescriptor(ValidationException.java:2159)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.registerExistingObject(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:3836)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.mappings.ObjectReferenceMapping.buildCloneForPartObject(ObjectReferenceMapping.java:68)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.indirection.NoIndirectionPolicy.cloneAttribute(NoIndirectionPolicy.java:72)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.mappings.ForeignReferenceMapping.buildClone(ForeignReferenceMapping.java:172)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.descriptors.ObjectBuilder.populateAttributesForClone(ObjectBuilder.java:2684)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.populateAndRegisterObject(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:3640)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.cloneAndRegisterObject(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:984)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.cloneAndRegisterObject(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:893)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.getAndCloneCacheKeyFromParent(UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.java:171)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.getFromIdentityMap(UnitOfWorkIdentityMapAccessor.java:110)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.IdentityMapAccessor.getFromIdentityMap(IdentityMapAccessor.java:331)
	at
org.eclipse.persistence.internal.sessions.UnitOfWorkImpl.registerExistingObject(UnitOfWorkImpl.java:3884)

I am uploading my project for your reference.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28780712/WrapperPolicyResarch.rar
WrapperPolicyResarch.rar
NOTE - few of the dependencies like eclipselink have been removed from libs
in the eclipse project to upload the project. So please include the
eclipselink dependencies. Also I am using latest version of the eclipselink

Regards,
GM
Oracle