[eclipselink-users] A Join table with additional columns. Eclipselink 2.0.1

Hello :-)

I'm having quite alot of trouble with getting my annotations to work with this scenario. I've tried to follow these instructions http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Java_Persistence/ManyToMany#Mapping_a_Join_Table_with_Additional_Columns but have been unable to get it to work. It usually ends with EclipseLink looking for columns that don't exist; "EMPLOYEE_ID" on the emp_proj table for instance.

So I was wondering if something had changed in EclipseLink 2.x that meant that the example above no longer worked or if it's just that I'm blind/stupid/incompetent ;-)

If anyone has a working example of this scenario it would go along way towards getting you a beer if we ever meet. ;-)

My table schema looks like this;

[languages]
*languages_id
language_name