[eclipselink-users] Appending WITH UR to non-native queries

Hi,

We're using DB2 and the DBA here recommended that we use uncommitted reads to improve performance.  I have to add "WITH UR" at the end of every SELECT query.  This isn't a problem from the native queries as I can just add it there manually, but for the non-native ones, adding "WITH UR" throws an exception since it doesn't understand the keywords.  This makes sense to me.

I was wondering what the best way to go about achieving this is.  Is there a way to customize the session and perhaps check whether an about-to-be executed query is a SELECT and if so, append WITH UR at the end of it?

Any ideas how to manipulate the SELECT queries to append these two words?

Zarar

Back to the top