Re: [eclipselink-users] [MOXy] caching

Hi Blaise,

Thanks for the quick reply!  So far we are happy with the performance
results.  MOXy compares favorably with JiBX (the existing technology that we
are using).  There are a couple of weird cases where unmarshalling more
domain objects is faster than unmarshalling fewer domain objects, but I
think we can move on.  We have other pressing things to worry about.  ;)

In case you are interested in how we use MOXy:
* We do not use XMLBinder/Binder.
* We do not use document preservation.
* We create one XMLContext and use it for the life of the application.
* We do use the native EclipseLink XMLUnmarshaller class, and I did not know
that the performance is better with the JAXB implementation of the
Unmarshaller.  We can look at this in the future.

Thanks for your help!
Polly