Re: [eclipselink-users] Serious bug in EclipseLink sequencepre-allocation

Chris,

Thanks for your helpful response.

I made a testcase which did not reproduce my initial observation so
there is no issue fortunately. I guess I used getReference() at the
time which confused me.

EclipseLink is "reconnecting to external connection pool" to get
lazily fetched entities after the persistence context is closed. I
first thought that I could not take such functionality for granted.

Bug 237358 is not clear enough to me. It would be nice to have a
testcase.

Best regards,

Bernard