[eclipselink-users] Accessor or its connection has been set to null.

I have multiple threads in a server process, and they all appear to be using different EntityManagerFactory and EntityManagers, but I am getting:

Accessor or its connection has been set to null.  This can occur if the ClientSession or UnitOfWork was released in a seperate thread, for instance if a Timeout occurred.

We are using the JPA interfaces, so I just want to make sure the mappings to this error message:

Closing an EntityManager closes the ClientSession?
Releasing an EntityTransaction releases the UnitOfWork?

Thanks.
David Parker

Back to the top