[eclipselink-users] Question on EclipseLink 2.0 and J2SE

I'm running a small application that needs to query a database for a single
JPA POJO.  What I had expected was after getting said POJO, closing the
EntityManager (and I even went so far as to clear the cache, and close the
entitymanagerfactory), then setting the entitymanager and pojo references to
null, that the persistence unit loaded classes, as well as the myriad of
"stuff" that Eclipselink loads into heap would be garbage collected.  This
is not occurring.

Is this a bug?  If not how can I acheive garbage collection on the loaded
stuff?