From: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Sutherland
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:07 PM
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Native queries & batch hint

Batch reading requires the usage of generated SQL, as we must generate the
batch query based on the original query.  Native SQL queries are not
supported, you should get a better error though, please log a bug for the
null-pointer.

Join fetching is supported on native SQL queries, provided you give the
correct SQL that returns the expected data.

Back to the top