[eclipselink-users] How to set devault behavior of cach synchronisation

Hello,
I whant to ensure that the shared cach are informed of an update of en entity from the session cach.

When I set the following hints to select the Objects, it works as I want it:
List l = entityManager.createQuery(query.toString()).setHint(QueryHints.REFRESH, HintValues.TRUE).getResultList()

Or with querryByExample:
        ReadAllQuery query = new ReadAllQuery();
        query.setExampleObject(tmpEntity);
        query.cacheQueryResults();
        query.refreshIdentityMapResult();
        query.setCacheUsage(ReadAllQuery.DoNotCheckCache);
        Session s = ((org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.JpaEntityManager)entityManager.getDelegate()).getSession();
        List l = s.executeQuery(query);

Is there a PArameter to set in the persistenc.xml or a parameter to set in the parametermap to create an Entitymanagerfactory or Entitymanager?

What I want is that by default by updateing an Entity the shared cach are informed of invalid old Object.
We have lot of PL/SQL Procedures runing on the Database, changing Data. So Default behavior of selecting woult be selecting the Objects vrom the database.
And only some special Entitys dosent have to by selected ignoring the cach.

How can I do thes?

Sorry of my bad english.

best regards
Berner Martin