Re: [eclipselink-users] Insert 2 billion rows in db

You'll want to look at the JDBC Batch Updates API on the wiki.

But, I strongly, strongly, strongly do not suggest inserting this many
rows into the database. This is not what ORM's are made for. You can
search the list and see lots of people have had to do little hacks
like getting a new EM every 100,000 inserts, etc.

Unless you have a very good reason to use eclipselink for this (will
save you tons of coding time or something). I would just populate your
database using raw jdbc with batch updates, or DB specific loading
tool/sql script.

./tch