Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2.1 Documentation Proposal

Hurray!  Thank you so much for working on creating a new user guide.  I
experience much pain and anguish when trying to use the current one.  ;)

We also use DocBook for our company's internal documentation.  It was kind
of hard to adjust to at first, but we are used to it now, and the
documentation *is* a lot easier to maintain.  I see that you have a
procedure for using OpenOffice to edit the files.  I tried to use OpenOffice
before but couldn't get it to work.  I see that I was missing a few steps.
So thanks for posting your process.  I'll give that a try too.

Thanks,
Polly