Re: [eclipselink-users] DeleteAllQuery executed again and again

Please file a bug. (and vote for it)

-Tom

Sascha Broich - TSA wrote:
Hi,

I encountered a strange behaviour.

First I start a transaction, execute a DeleteAllQuery and commit.
Then I start a new transaction, execute a merge and commit.

But the DeleteAllQuery is still executed in the second transaction, which is fatal.

So I had a look into the sources and found, that the UnitOfWorkImpl.deferredModifyAllQueries is not emptied after the commit.
Because the UnitOfWork-object is reused by the EntityManager the DeleteAllQuery is performed in every following transaction.

Regards,
Sascha Broich

Back to the top