Re: [eclipselink-users] How to force using proxyed Login in selectsoutside Transaction

Hello,

I am having the same problem; when I do a persist (insert), the connection
is not proxy.

I add emProperties.put("eclipselink.jdbc.exclusive-connection.mode",
"Always"); but the connection is still not proxy.

Right now, I am just running my application outside a container (just
running in Eclipse).

How can I make it so that the connection is proxy?

Thanks