Re: Re[eclipselink-users] gister Multiple SessionEventListeners/SessionCustomizers

You probably already know this, but you could create a master event
listener that maintained its own list of event listeners, and register
your list of event listeners with the master event listener.   As each
event came into the master listener, you could forward it to your list
of events.