Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 1.2.0 + PostgreSQL + Table name letter case issue

Hi Marc,

I cannot recreate this issue with our testing project. Can you provide an example of how you have mapped a simple entity, some simple code you are running and the logged SQL EclipseLink produces.

-Tom

MarcNuri wrote:
Hello
I just tried the new release for eclipselink but I'm having some problems
that I didn't have in earlier versions.

I've got some entities with table names with a mixed letter case.
"@Table(name = "\"autoCompleteDirecciones\"")"

With the new release of eclipselink the table name with mixed case is no
longer respected, and the framework issues queries with the tablename in
lowercase.

I don't know if this is a bug or if there is a property to correct this
problem. As I already stated, I didn't have this problem in eclispeLink
1.1.3 while using \" when defining table names with mixed letter case.

Thankyou for your help
--
Marc Nuri

Back to the top