Re: [eclipselink-users] batch-writing mode Oracle-JDBC leads to integrity constraint exception when a class contains lob field

Seems to be a database issue.

You may wish to try upgrading your database or JDBC driver, or try the
Oracle database forum.  Or use the JDBC batch option.

Hans Harz-2 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I encountered another problem with Lob fields. Do you think this is a Bug
> in EclipseLink, Oracle or expected behavior.
>
> Given:
> A Test that
> - open a transaction
> - inserts a lot of Classes A with a Lob Field
> - Then insert some classes B that referencing class A with a
> manyToMany-Mapping.
> - Commit Transaction
>
> When
> <property name="eclipselink.jdbc.batch-writing" value="Oracle-JDBC" />
> Then we get an java.sql.SQLException: ORA-02291 - Parent-Key not found.
> You see all necessary inserts into table A in the log. But the insert into
> the mapping table fails, although the id is correct and should be there.
>
> When
> <property name="eclipselink.jdbc.batch-writing" value="JDBC" />
> Then everything runs fine.
>
> When the tests is executed with H2 or DB2 everything runs fine.
>
> And also we think to remember, that with the Oracle-JDBC setting and
> toplink the test runs fine.
>
> regards,
> Hans
> GRATIS für alle WEB.DE-Nutzer: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!
> Jetzt freischalten unter http://movieflat.web.de

-----
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/
TopLink