Re: [eclipselink-users] starting out with eclipselink eclipse tools

EclipseLink is available on the update site for the Runtime Project in Eclipse Galileo. Note: Eclipse is a runtime environment for various persistence strategies (including JPA). There are details at www.eclipse.org/eclipselink

If you are looking for JPA tools, you will likely also want to get Eclipse Dali.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/dali/main.php

Dali provides JPA tooling.

-Tom

David Parker wrote:
I've been working with eclipse for a while, and still don't understand it as well as I should. I just started using the Eclipse IDE, and would like to use the eclipselink tools to work with my existing JPA classes, and hopefully find some problems.

Could I get a pointer to how I install/configure the eclipselink tools in eclipse?

TIA

- DAP