Re: [eclipselink-users] Search using Expression API - Is there an easier way?

Well, I have been designing a complete back-end using the Expressions API.
It gives me much more flexibility than normal EQL-queries. I can dynamically
add parameters, change queries, re-use expressions, etc. I really like the
fact, when you use them correctly, then you can refactor your code swiftly
unlike EQL and SQL.

Although the examples and description of the API could be extended and
enhanced to show more real-life scenarios. I wish I had the time to
contribute my findings and experiences with the powerful Expressions API.

Greetings,
Jan De Cooman

Thanks that's slightly better I suppose, I didn't think to do it that
way. My only issue with QBE is it's not quite flexible enough for more
complex queries from what I can see. Though I was unable to find a
list of all the different qbe policies, someone doesn't happen to have
a link to that do they? Or even better if the string constants for the
addSpecialOperation method were constants in a class somewhere that
would be nice.

./tch