Re: [eclipselink-users] Minor Annoyance

Hi Shaun

Thanks for the response. Your suggestion was wrong about the connection
information but is correct in that there was a mismatch between Eclipses'
view and Dalis' view of things and the issue is a discrepancy between the
entity class names, the @Entity(name="") annotation, the @Table(name="") and
the actual name of the database table. and it was all about which ones
started with an uppercase letter and which started with a lowercase letter.
I'm using mySQL and for some reason insists on creating the tables with a
lowercase first letter and I can't rename the tables through the admin
functions. Once I'd got everything matching .... although I'm surprised that
anything worked at all given the name mismatch

Regards