Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink weaving bundle not available as a Maven artifact?

Hi Peter,

  Thanks for pointing this omission out.

  Please enter a bug.

-Tom

Peter Gardfjell wrote:
Hi,

please correct me if I'm wrong, but the weaving bundle
(org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.equinox.weaving_1.1.2.v20090612-r4475.jar),
that allows dynamic weaving to take place in OSGi environments, does not
seem to be available from the Maven repository.

It would be great if someone could add it to the repo.

best regards, Peter

Back to the top