Re: [eclipselink-users] Create DB DDL scripts instead of building database

I appologize for not being clear.

Do you see the SQL scripts being generated? (i.e. Do you see create_ddl.sql and drop_ddl.sql being generated?)

Also, what version of EclipseLink are you running on?

RogerV wrote:

tware wrote:
Are you running in JavaSE or in some kind of application server (and if
so, which one?

Running in JavaSE - I'm actually running within Eclipse Galileo.

Do you see the sql-script generated as well?

I see some SQL - but it doesn't look any different than it did previously
before I changed the persistence.xml - for example

[EL Fine]: Connection(25515362)--ALTER TABLE Hardware DROP FOREIGN KEY
FK_Hardware_assemblyId
[EL Fine]: Connection(25515362)--ALTER TABLE PEcu DROP FOREIGN KEY
FK_PEcu_platformId
[EL Fine]: Connection(25515362)--DROP TABLE Software
[EL Fine]: Connection(25515362)--CREATE TABLE Software (predecessor
VARCHAR(64), successor VARCHAR(64), fileName VARCHAR(32), fileType
VARCHAR(8), sequence INTEGER UNIQUE NOT NULL, softwareId VARCHAR(64) UNIQUE
NOT NULL, hardwareId VARCHAR(64) UNIQUE NOT NULL, assemblyId VARCHAR(64)
UNIQUE NOT NULL, platformId INTEGER UNIQUE NOT NULL, txAddress VARCHAR(3)
UNIQUE NOT NULL, busId INTEGER UNIQUE NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (sequence,
softwareId, hardwareId, assemblyId, platformId, txAddress, busId))

Regards

Back to the top