Re: [eclipselink-users] Basic Design Question

On Jueves 08 Octubre 2009 03:17:05 RogerV escribió:
> Does business logic have any place in an entity definition? - for example
> validation or should this always be done at a "higher" level?

I usually leave the entities as pure POJOs, but I also create a "controller"
java class for every jpa entity I must manage particulary.

I also use jpa entity heritance if need to do something special with this
entity.

This way, in my java web. apps, JSF is just my view component.

(my entity classes are in a separate package with the controllers of my jsf
web project).

rgds.
xavier.

Back to the top