Re: re[eclipselink-users] served keywords

This is a guess, but it's a pretty reasonable guess based on other
eclipselink.x parameters.

Put it in META-INF/persistence.xml:

<persistence...>

    <persistence-unit ...>
        <properties>
            <property name="eclipselink.database.delimiters" value="true"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

</persistence>