[eclipselink-users] Problem in ID generation and Allocation Size

 If I understand correctly EclipseLink implements sequencing in the following
way : Sequencing is implemented such that EclipseLink will reserve the
current sequence number and the next X sequence numbers; X being the
sequence allocation size.

I changed the allocation Size in the local database and Id generation was
working fine.

I changed the allocation Size on some other databse and the Id generation
was not correct and this problem could only be reproduced sometimes.

I looked at the definition of sequences in all those databases and they were
the same.

What can be the cause of the problem.