Re: [eclipselink-users] Lazy Fetch and weblogic issue

Hi Kim,

  Everything seems fine to me.

  How difficult would it be to make a simple recreation of this issue available?

-Tom

Kim LiChong wrote:
Hi Tom,

Here is the layout of the WAR:

root level is the webapp directory.
JSPs and HTML pages reside at root level, i.e. at webapp level.

WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/olio/webapp/model/ --> this is where the entities are
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/olio/webapp/controller --> controller classes
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/olio/webapp/util
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/olio/webapp/rest --> rest based services
WEB-INF/classes/org/apache/olio/webapp/fileupload
etc. other java packages

WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/orm.xml --> added for the static weaving dependency
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml

resources/yahoo -->javascript libraries for widgets (yahoo, google, jmaki)
resources/google --> javascript libraries for widgets (yahoo, google, jmaki)
resources/jmaki --> javascript libraries for widgets (yahoo, google, jmaki)
css
images
src --> dojo library files
templates--> used for js libraries
js --> javascript files

thanks,

Kim
Hi Kim,

What is the layout of your war? Where are the entities? Where is the persistence.xml? What else is in there?

-Tom

Kim LiChong wrote:
Hi Tom,

Unfortunately, there is no mention of the two classes (Person/SocialEvent) in the Weblogic logs. I only see messages from the server initializing and ten the exception appears. I've attached a log with a fresh deployment.
Thanks,

Kim