[eclipselink-users] Issue regarding creating default EntityListener

Hello There,

I am facing problem to create default entity listener for auditing. I have
implemented the logic as define in Functional Specification: EclipseLink ORM
XML
http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Development/200040/FunctionalSpec

I have tested my EntityListener using annotation and its working fine. Now I
want to use it as default entity listener and as per specification I have
created orm.xml file and define the entity listener. Then I have added that
orm.xml in persistance.xml as follows

<mapping-file>META-INF/orm.xml</mapping-file>

I can make build and able to deploy on Glassfish 2.1. But when the listener
never invoke and also doesn't not throw any exception\error.

The implementation of Listener is on different jar and the persistance.xml
is in different jar.
Is it causing the problem? How do I resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

-Atish