RE: [eclipselink-users] Fetch Groups

Hi Douglas,

> NOTE: I received an email from another user of the nested-fetch-group
> example that they had some test failures in the project when using
> static weaving that are not seen with dynamic weaving. The root cause
> of the difference has yet to be determined.

The tests run fine for me with both dynamic and static weaving.

> If you check out the complete source to the example you can try the
> provided test cases.

I heavily tested NestedFetchGroupTests and it also works with batch reading
(e. g. query.setHint(QueryHints.BATCH, "e.address");)
Unfortunately, it doesn't work with fetch reading
(query.setHint(QueryHints.FETCH, "e.address");
With fetch reading, the attributes of employee are fetched correctly, but
all attributes of address are fetched. Thus nested fetching does not work in
this case.
I'd like to address this issue and like to know where to start.

--
Kind regards,
Mathias

Back to the top