[eclipselink-users] EclipseLink MOXy - JAXB2.1 compliance

EclipseLink MOXy update.

The EclipseLink MOXy component provides advanced Object to XML Mapping capabilities and offers many additional benefits over the standard JAXB specification.  To ensure a smooth migration path for existing JAXB users, the development team has been working on building full JAXB2.1 compliance into the MOXy component.  This will allow a user to use MOXy as a standard JAXB2.1 implementation or to immediately benefit from the more advanced mapping capabilities available.

I'm pleased to announce that EclipseLink MOXy is now fully passing the JAXB2.1 certification tests.  Thanks to everyone involved in this development effort in achieving this milestone.   We will be requesting official confirmation of this JAXB2.1 Certification in time for our next EclipseLink release.

Further information on EclipseLink MOXy and its benefits over and above standard JAXB is available here:-

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/FAQ/MOXy

Regards,
David

Back to the top