Re: [eclipselink-users] Weblogic 10.3 and eclipselink

thx to your replies

yes, I am running in weblogic so the default transaction-type MUST be JTA
and the datasource is setuped on weblogic admin console and it is globally
defined (ie. can be accessed through jndi) <-- I proved it worked earlier
using a jsp

so the problem lies somewhere in the configuration (I guess); and once
again, I need to remind a funny point --> I already removed the persistence
unit --> jtaDS (however the exception still tells me I have defined this
jtaDS which is the funny thing)

also I tried to remove the persistence.xml file and deploy again --> same
exception was caught (jtaDS not defined etc etc) this doesn't make sense...
since there is no persistence.xml... already... how come eclipselink tries
to setup the non-existing things????

So I wonder if this is a bug or something on either eclipselink or weblogic
But I hope it is config problems only

thx and nice day folks